A maintenance operation is scheduled for Friday, May the 7th in FR-PAR-2 and, as a result, GPU instances (Render-S) will not be available during a period 3 hours.
At the time maintenance operation starts, running GPU instances will be stopped-in-place (stand-by) and you will be able to restart it once operation will be completed.
Please note that GPU instances that are stopped (powered-off) before the maintenance operation starts, will not be impacted. Also, you will be refunded for the amount charged on your instances and its storage during the period of the maintenance.
We recommend that you to either perform a backup of your instances, before the operation starts.
May 5, 19:26 CEST
We’re going to realize the preventive mechanical maintenance of generators.
The maintenance will be performed electrical chain by electrical chain, so that super-rescue generators (chain F1) can recover the load, in the event of an electrical incident coming from the usual network of energy supply.
Maintenance will be carried out according to the following forecast schedule:
• Chain A : GRA1, 10/05 and GRA2, 11/05 + load tests of generators chain A, 11/05
• Chain B : GRB1, 12/05 and GRB2, 17/05 + load tests of generators chain B, 17/05
• Chain C : GRC1, 18/05 and GRC2, 19/05 + load tests of generators chain C, 19/05
• Chain D : GRD1, 20/05 and GRD2, 25/05 + load tests of generators chain D, 25/05
• Chain F1 : GRF1-1, 26/05 and GRF1-2, 27/05+ load tests of generators chain F1, 27/05
• Chain F2 : GRF2-1, 31/05 and GRF2-2, 01/06 + load tests of generators chain F2, 01/06
Every evening, generators on which maintenance has been done will be put back into service and a generators off-load test will be performed. Load tests of at least 30 minutes will be performed after each completed chain.
No generator will remain out of service in absence of the maintenance company.
Apr 6, 14:16 CEST
We will realized a pressurization maintenance on substation SSA, SSB and SSC.
-Sub station A, 10/05
-Sub station B, 11/05
-Sub station C, 12/05
This maintenance will be carried by our maintainer under our permanent supervision.
No impact for customer is planned.
Apr 2, 15:38 CEST
We’re going to realize the preventive maintenance of air handling units of all site.
Maximum cut-off time per CTA : 60 min
Monday24/05 - Room 01 & 02 & 03
Thusday 25/05 - Room 04 & TGBT A
Wednesday 26/05 - TGBT B & C
Thursday 27/05 - TGBT D & F1 & F2
As a result, we will experience a loss of redundancy during the preventive maintenance of a TGBT air handling units.
No impact on TGBT cooling.
Starting CRAC backup of the local TGBT before each intervention on the concerned air handling units.
Interventions controlled by the maintainer with the possibility to restart the air handling unit very quickly.
Apr 2, 15:48 CEST
We will carry out the semi-annual preventive maintenance of CRAC units according to the schedule below.
CRAC units will be shut down one at a time, so as not to impact the cooling of halls.
Each IT zone has CRAC unit called «backup»: each CRAC unit is doubled.
Each MVLB hall has a main air hanling unit (AHU).
The maintenance will be done according to the following schedule:
• MLVBs : 14/06/2021 to 18/06/2021
• Operators halls : 14/06/2021 and 18/06/2021
• IT halls n°4 : 17/06/2021 and18/06/2021
• IT halls n°3 : 16/06/2021 and17/06/2021
• IT halls n°2 : 14/06/2021 and15/06/2021
• IT halls n°1 : 14/06/2021 and15/06/2021
The maximum cut-off time per CRAC unit is otherwise defined at 1 hour.
As a result, we will experience a loss of cooling redundancy during the preventive maintenance operation of a CRAC unit (max 1h).
No impact on the cooling of facilities.
Apr 2, 16:50 CEST